Summer is here, and with the sun comes sports and fun. So why not getaway to the beach?
Can’t afford a trip to the ocean? That’s okay. Volleyball Beach in Ozark, Missouri, is the beach within reach! We’re so excited to announce that our Summer Leagues will be kicking off on July 6th! In today’s blog, we’ll introduce ourselves, and discuss our summer league details.
Who Should Sign Up for Leagues?
Everybody! With 10 courts, Volleyball Beach is the largest beach volleyball location in the U.S. that can convert to indoor use for colder months. We’re excited to open our courts to groups of all kinds.
We’re perfect for:
- Church Groups
- School Teams
- College Rec Teams
- Corporate Teams
- Friends Who Wanna Rally
- Anybody really….
We’re excited to open our doors up to the public, and will soon offer more than just courts. We’ll have specialty food and drink options for those that want to refresh during games or just want to support their favorite teams.
Leagues open up on July 6th, so make sure your team is registered before heading out for fun. If you haven’t registered yet, you can register here.
Below we have our full league details:
- Newcomers that most likely haven’t played before. Their play will emphasize learning the basics of passing, setting, serving, hitting, and blocking.
- Experienced players that understand setting the ball up consistently and making plays. They can pass, set, spike and block.
- These are high school, college, or professional players wanting to have some rec time. These players will pass, set, spike, block, dig, overhand serve, and jump serve.
- Leagues are 8-10 weeks long
- League nights are Sunday-Friday
- League times are 5:30, 6:30, 7:30, 8:30, 9:30.
Additional times on Sunday from 4:00 – 8:00.
- League costs are $300 for 6’s, $240 for quads, and $120 for doubles
Don’t Forget Beach Rules
Volleyball Beach believes in fair games, and appropriate behavior both on and off the courts. This means that sportsmanship is watched closely by our operators. Any inappropriate conduct will be called. All games should be self-officiated, and keep food and drink off the courts.
For net rules, game play rules, and other information see our full Game Rules section on our website.
Volleyball Beach on League Conduct
Most importantly, just focus on having fun and playing a clean game. At the end of the day, the beach is about relaxing and enjoying the people you’re with while having some laughs and light competition.
That’s what leagues are all about at the beach within reach. If you’re interested in signing up to compete in leagues, feel free to contact us on our website or call (417) 771-9330. We’re excited to play with you!